Friday, December 21, 2012

Tis the Season!

Enjoying the Island.

I don't think I would have ever dreamed to be in such an amazing place as the San Juan Island.  I got through my month of ferry rides, and now am officially on the Island which is wonderful.  My house is cute and quite out in the woods. 

I figured out my wood stove, it only took me a week and a good insightful conversation from Nicole's coworker Jon; and now I'm a master. 

People are overwhelming friendly, including my amazing co-worker Heidi.  I've been invited to join in for weekly dinners at her house and I'm dog sitting for her this weekend.  I was in the paper again this week, so I continue to be told everywhere I go...."I saw you in the paper or your face looks so familiar"  from complete strangers

I have not seen the Island Camel yet, but i'm looking forward to discovering it! It is still on the Island somewhere Kathy.

Happy Holidays Everyone.  I'm off to Josh and Nicoles for Christmas for some Merry Mimosas on Christmas Morning!



1 comment: