Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rocky Mountain High

I got to see one of my best friends this last weekend, for a little mini vacation!
It was a weekend of Firsts for Me!
I flew on a plane by myself for the first time
I got lost in the Denver Airport for the First time
It was my first time to ever be in Colorado
and it was my first Hike in the Rocky Mountains
We decided to head over to Estes Park, Colorado for the Day to see Rocky Mountain National Park
Casey (My Friend) said he had not had much chance yet to really see the scenery since he had moved their. 
This is Bear lake! Located at the bottom of the hiking trail

Casey deciding whether or not he was a spider monkey or simply human, the rock was very slippery from the snow melt

1/2 Pants, clearly I was unprepared for the fact that it had been snowing.


This is emerald lake!  At the Top of the Trail, We Made It, We Made It, and it was very worth it!

1 comment: